FD&F.




food desserts & friends




Chinese food has got to be my favourite food of all.

I instantly fell in love with this beautifully decorated Chinese restaurant. Bursting with Asian culture, it was like a whole new world, a whole new feeling. A real taste of China. 

The dim lighting just gave that cosy feel, a perfect place to catch up with old friends, which is just what I did! 

Here are some snap shots I took while I was there. 



















Desserts and friends is the best combination ever! 
After an ever so hectic summer I finally got around to meeting up with my favourite girls.  Okay.. I know people who are sat around us may laugh while we pull our cameras out to capture such beauty while our mouth waters, but hey who cares! 









 mmm.. my life, is complete. 

Comments