what's in my bag?



HI GIRLS! 








I've taken this bag out as I am back in Education after so many months off! It is perfect for University (it fits all my papers) I love how spacious and stylish it is. I purchased this beauty from Zara last year!


Lets take a look at what is actually in my bag.. (there's nothing too fancy!)





Here are some things which are currently in my bag (excluding a whole bunch of receipts ooopsie + some rubbish which you guys don't actually need to see!(: ).



Right at the top we have my Ted Baker make-up bag, which I love! 
Next we have my Lemon Verbena hand and nail cream to keep my hands moisturised while I'm on the go!
 Flora by Gucci perfume to keep me refreshed. 
Rocket volume mascara, in case I need to top my mascara up! 
Murrays manicure Tq blusher brush again just in case I need to top-up.
MAC mineralize skin finish, the love of my life.
Moschino glasses because I am blind sometimes. 
Rounded stylish sun glasses, just in case the sun decides to come out. 
iPad mini wearing an ever so stylish Macally case.
MAC lipstick
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable- I am TOTALLY obsessed with at the moment!! 
Ted Baker pen is my most important accessory.
DKNY purse.
iPhone 4S I will forever love this model. 
5 metre iPhone charging wire. 
Earphones. 



(Details of some 'things' in my bag - pictures taken by me!) 




So yeah! That is about it for now :) 
I was so excited to do this post since I asked for suggestions! 
Thank you for sharing your ideas with me! :)
I really enjoyed doing this post as it is a good way of organising my bag, and I got a little creative..
If you have any other suggestions or any tips just leave a comment or contact me directly on my twitter/instagram account! I hope you liked this post :D oxoxox


Comments