Happy New Year/Blogaversary/Birthday




triple chocolate cake baked + decorated by myself. 

Happy New Year to my beautiful readers!! 

I wanted to do a super quick post for you all. I haven't blogged over the past month as I have been super busy with lifeI hope that you all have had an incredible start to the new year! I definitely have ", 2014 the number itself sounds peaceful. I hope that this year brings you all love, happiness, success and I pray that peace enters your homes and remains forever. 

How did you celebrate NYE/NYD? 

I usually spend my new years eve with my beautiful family.. food, drinks and of course a yummy cake which I baked (pictured above)! Counting down and watching the fireworks on TV and some music! I think it's important to spend and treasure the time and years you have with your parents, your family.. your loved ones. Time doesn't stop so we just need to capture as many moments possible. 





One Year Blogaversary! 15/12/13 


I would like to thank everyone who has supported me with my blog over the past year!! I absolutely love and appreciate the beautiful people who have given feedback in my first year of blogging, those who supported me and actually made the effort to contact me personally to share their opinions with me THANKYOU! I also thank my loved ones who supported me.
I am hoping to post regularly this year and will begin to develop a focus.. maybe.. or I might continue posting randomly on different areas! 

Please 'like' my facebook page which I have set up as a little present for my blog stay updated on www.facebook.com/beacaan 


Below is a quick review of all my posts, click on the title to re-view the post :) 


Review on posts from 2012-13 

- 15 Dec 2012 something new  
- 16 Dec 2012 essie nail lacquer 
- 22 Dec 2012 live the life you want to live 
- 24 Dec 2013 a little bit of everything  
- 17 Feb 2013 valentines day 
- 22 Feb 2013 essie nail lacquer pt 2
- 02 Mar2013 personal and social
- 05 May2013 which primer is the best for me?
- 07 May2013 enjoying the rare beautiful weather
- 31 May2013 what is juiceplus?
- 31 May2013 juiceplus complete program - how it works
- 24 Jun 2013 what life is to me but what is it to you?
- 01 Aug 2013 relationships relationships relationships 
- 18 Aug 2013 lets take a peep in my life 
- 06 Sept 2013 food desserts & friends 
- 25 Sept 2013 what's in my bag?
- 08 Nov 2013 let's talk! 
- 10 Nov 2013 skin care - cleansing 
- 17 Nov 2013 respect 
- 23 Nov 2013 the truth about juice plus 
- 03 Dec 2013 outfit ideas: evening wear            

Once again I'd like to thank all my fellow readers! I should have some interesting posts this year, well I hope I do! :) 

    




My Birthday! 25/12/13





I received this adorable personalized birthday card truly dedicated to by blog!!  


I turned 21 on the 25th December! Yes I am a Christmas baby! I share my birthday with some amazing personalities from around the world I do count myself lucky! My birthday was celebrated over the whole week with my family,friends, love and laughter! I felt like a princess being spoiled with lots of presents, I want my birthday week to come back already! I am so blessed الحمد لله  thank you to everyone who made my 21st so incredibly special. kissess!! 

I don't want this holiday season to end :( back to reality from next week. Early mornings are not for me anymore!! I will end this post right here. I hope that this wasn't too boring for you guys to read. I really do hope you all have an amazing new year. :) 


Lots of love from beacaan.blogspot.co.uk xx








Comments