Six Months Later


Hi guys! 


Well, I've been on the biggest life changing journey ever over the past few months. Well maybe not the biggest life changing journey ever but.. ya'know it's been a pretty big roller coaster! It has been crazy! I haven't blogged for the past six months and I have missed it so, so much!

This summer has been rather crazy for me starting a whole new life. Moving into a new home, settling in... And for the first time in a long time I haven't got myself a summer job, thank god for that! Many of my friends graduated this summer who I am so SO proud of! I can not wait to graduate next summer finally after four tough long years! 

I have lots of pictures that I would like to share with you all so this blog post may split into two parts! I'd like to show you some photographs of my journey that I have been on over the past few months, hope you like them! 







































I will be posting again very soon.. Goodnight! xx 

Facebook page: www.facebook.com/beacaan  


xx

Comments